Congratulations on your engagement! Now the preparations begin. Where to start? Call Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel. Your wedding day should be a wonderful experience, let us handle the details and eliminate your stress. Whether it’s a small intimate wedding, a commitment ceremony, or a personalized wedding of your dreams, Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel will work with you to create a beautiful and meaningful ceremony!
~ Religious – A spiritual ceremony celebrating your love and your love in faith
~ Civil Ceremonies – A beautiful non-religious ceremony
~ Commitment Ceremonies – A ceremony celebrating your love and commitment for each other
~ Elopements – A simple and special ceremony for just the two of you
~ Vow Renewals – A meaningful ceremony to reflect on where you have been and where you are going together
~ Themed Ceremonies - We encourage creativity!
We are here to celebrate your love and commitment. PWC believes that everyone, regardless of their religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or background, deserves to have a beautiful ceremony.
PWC can provide you with ceremony outlines and we will work with you to develop a personalized ceremony.
- A personalized ceremony at a location of your choice (See more details below)
- Experienced and caring Officiant
- A personal consultation and phone/email availability
- Use of silk flowers and boutonnière
- Submission of legal documents
- Personalized marriage certificate
- Pictures provided on CD – pictures will be taken during and after the ceremony and all of the pictures will be provided to you on a CD. You will own the rights to the pictures and will be able to print the sizes and quantities you desire. ($125.00)
- Securing the perfect location – we will contact the management team at the location you prefer and work to secure the location for you. ($75.00)
- Unity Candle ceremony – a traditional way to represent two individuals coming together as one. Includes Pillar candle, two taper candles and use of holders. ($35.00)
- Sand ceremony – symbolize your love and commitment to each other by using colored grains of sand. Includes Keepsake glass bottle and colored sand. ($35.00)
- Rose ceremony – exchange two red roses symbolizing the giving and receiving of your love for each other ($25.00)
Wine ceremony – a contemporary ceremony to symbolize the blending of two lives into one. Includes two bottles of wine, two keepsake wine glasses, and the use of three wine carafes. ($75.00)
Call Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel today to schedule your personal consultation. We look forward to celebrating your very special day with you and we will be sure it is
Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel
• Rehearsals - $50.00
• Travel - $1.25 per mile over 35 miles one way from Finleyville, PA (15332)
A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required on all ceremonies and is to be paid upon signing the agreement. The balance is due two weeks before the ceremony. A $35 charge may be added if the final payment is made less than two weeks prior to your ceremony.